As a small, family-run operation, cancellations affect us significantly. A last-minute cancellation gives us little chance of booking the cancelled room(s) due to our remote location. For these reasons, we uphold a strict cancellation policy.
- A deposit equal to 25% of your total reservation, including tax, is required when a reservation is made.
- If a cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to your arrival date, you will receive a refund of your deposit less a $25 handling fee.
- For any cancellation within 14 to 7 days of your arrival date, your deposit will not be refunded, however the full amount of your deposit may be applied to a future stay within the next year. In addition, we will make every attempt to rent your room(s) to another guest during the same period. If we cannot rent this period to another guest with this 14 day period, you will be responsible for your entire pre-booked period.
- For any cancellation within 7 days of your arrival date, the entire deposit will be forfeited and you will be responsible for your entire pre-booked period.
- We will not be held responsible for any and all weather conditions, nor do we give any or implied weather guarantees.
- Should it be necessary for you to depart earlier than your confirmed departure date, you will be responsible for your entire stay as originally booked.
- Receipt of your deposit serves as acceptance of Packbasket Adventures’ deposit-refund policy.